Hotel Baba Deluxe
- Regular Price
- Regular Price
- Offer Price
Hotel Baba Deluxe is located in the heart of Delhi’s Connaught Place, which is considered one of India’s most popular shopping destinations. The hotel has a variety of rooms and offers guests rooms that are guaranteed to make you feel at home.
What is your check-in and check-out time?
Our check-in time is 12:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM.
Do you have parking facilities available?
Yes, we have on-site parking available for guests.
Do you offer room service?
Yes, we offer 24-hour room service for our guests.
Do you allow pets in the hotel?
No, we do not allow pets in the hotel.
Is there Wi-Fi available in the rooms?
Yes, we offer complimentary Wi-Fi in all of our rooms.
Can I cancel my reservation?
Yes, our cancellation policy allows for free cancellation up to 24 hours before the check-in time.
What are the nearby attractions to your hotel?
Our hotel is conveniently located near several popular attractions, including [list nearby attractions].
My stay at this hotel was amazing. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay
I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. The location was perfect, the amenities were top-notch, and the staff was attentive and welcoming. I will definitely be staying here again!
This hotel exceeded my expectations in every way. The room was spacious and beautifully decorated, and the staff went out of their way to make me feel at home. I will definitely be recommending this hotel to my friends and family.
I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. The service was exceptional, the location was perfect, and the rooms were comfortable and clean. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a memorable stay.
Experience the Best Street Food in Delhi
Delhi is known for its rich culinary heritage and street food is an integral part of it. If you are visiting Delhi, you must experience the delicious and mouth-watering street food that the city has to offer. Here are some of the best places to eat street food in Delhi:
Paranthe Wali Gali
- Paranthe Wali Gali is a street in Old Delhi that is famous for its paranthas. It's a narrow alleyway that is lined with small shops selling different types of paranthas. The paranthas are served with chutney, aloo sabzi and raita.
- Chandni Chowk is a bustling market in Old Delhi that offers a variety of street food. You can find chaat, chole bhature, kulfi, jalebi and a variety of other snacks. The market is always crowded, so be prepared to battle the crowds.
- Karim's is a famous restaurant in Old Delhi that serves some of the best Mughlai cuisine in the city. The restaurant is known for its kebabs, biryanis, and curries. It's a great place to experience the rich flavors of Mughlai cuisine.
Kuremal Mohan Lal Kulfi Wale
- Kuremal Mohan Lal Kulfi Wale is a popular street food stall that is known for its kulfi. The kulfi is made with pureed fruit and comes in a variety of flavors like mango, strawberry, and paan.
Natraj Dahi Bhalla Corner
- Natraj Dahi Bhalla Corner is a street food stall that is famous for its dahi bhalla. It's a popular snack in Delhi and is made with fried lentil balls that are soaked in yogurt and served with a tangy tamarind chutney.
Delhi is a food lover's paradise, and the street food in the city is a testament to that. We hope this list helps you discover some of the best places to eat street food in Delhi. Just remember to carry cash and come with an empty stomach!
Explore These Same Day Trips from Delhi
Delhi is a city that has a lot to offer, but sometimes you just need to get away from the hustle and bustle. Luckily, there are many interesting places that you can visit on a day trip from Delhi. Here are some of the best same day trips from Delhi that you can take:
- Agra is located about 200 km from Delhi and is home to the stunning Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. You can take a train or hire a car and make it a day trip to visit this iconic monument.
- Jaipur, also known as the Pink City, is located around 280 km from Delhi. It's a city that is steeped in history and culture, and is home to a number of magnificent palaces and forts. You can take a train or hire a car and explore this beautiful city on a day trip.
Mathura and Vrindavan
- Mathura and Vrindavan are two of the most important religious cities in India, and are located around 150 km from Delhi. They are known for their association with Lord Krishna and are home to many ancient temples and shrines. You can take a train or hire a car and explore these two cities on a same day trip.
- Neemrana Fort Palace is a stunning 15th-century palace that has been converted into a heritage hotel. It's located around 120 km from Delhi and is perfect for a same day trip. You can explore the palace, enjoy a traditional Rajasthani lunch, and take a dip in the pool before returning to Delhi.
Neemrana Fort Palace
Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary is located around 50 km from Delhi and is home to a large number of migratory and resident birds. It's a great place to escape from the city and spend some time in nature. You can go bird watching, take a nature walk, and enjoy a picnic before returning to Delhi.
These same day trips from Delhi are perfect for those who want to explore something new without taking too much time away from the city. So, pack your bags and get ready to explore the beauty of these places on a same day trip.
Discovering the Beauty of Delhi
Delhi is a city that is steeped in history and rich culture, and is one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in India. As a traveler, there are so many things to see and do in Delhi that it can be hard to know where to start. However, here are a few places that we recommend you visit during your stay.
The Red Fort is one of the most famous landmarks in Delhi, and is a must-visit for anyone interested in history and architecture. The fort was built in the 17th century by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, and is a stunning example of Mughal architecture.
The Lotus Temple is a unique and stunning temple that is dedicated to the Bahá'í faith. Its lotus-shaped design is both beautiful and serene, and it's a great place to visit if you're looking for a peaceful break from the hustle and bustle of the city.
The India Gate is a war memorial that was built to honor the Indian soldiers who died in World War I. It's a beautiful monument that is surrounded by lush gardens, and is a popular spot for locals to relax and unwind.
If you're looking for a true Delhi experience, you must visit Chandni Chowk. It's one of the oldest and busiest markets in Delhi, and is filled with shops selling everything from spices and jewelry to clothing and electronics.
The Akshardham Temple is a beautiful and peaceful temple that is dedicated to Swaminarayan. It's a stunning example of modern Indian architecture and is one of the most visited attractions in Delhi.
There is so much to see and do in Delhi, and we hope that this list gives you a good starting point. Our hotel is located in a great location, which means you'll be able to explore all of these attractions with ease. We can't wait to welcome you to our city!