Delhi is known for its rich culinary heritage and street food is an integral part of it. If you are visiting Delhi, you must experience the delicious and mouth-watering street food that the city has to offer. Here are some of the best places to eat street food in Delhi:
Paranthe Wali Gali
- Paranthe Wali Gali is a street in Old Delhi that is famous for its paranthas. It's a narrow alleyway that is lined with small shops selling different types of paranthas. The paranthas are served with chutney, aloo sabzi and raita.
- Chandni Chowk is a bustling market in Old Delhi that offers a variety of street food. You can find chaat, chole bhature, kulfi, jalebi and a variety of other snacks. The market is always crowded, so be prepared to battle the crowds.
- Karim's is a famous restaurant in Old Delhi that serves some of the best Mughlai cuisine in the city. The restaurant is known for its kebabs, biryanis, and curries. It's a great place to experience the rich flavors of Mughlai cuisine.
Kuremal Mohan Lal Kulfi Wale
- Kuremal Mohan Lal Kulfi Wale is a popular street food stall that is known for its kulfi. The kulfi is made with pureed fruit and comes in a variety of flavors like mango, strawberry, and paan.
Natraj Dahi Bhalla Corner
- Natraj Dahi Bhalla Corner is a street food stall that is famous for its dahi bhalla. It's a popular snack in Delhi and is made with fried lentil balls that are soaked in yogurt and served with a tangy tamarind chutney.
Delhi is a food lover's paradise, and the street food in the city is a testament to that. We hope this list helps you discover some of the best places to eat street food in Delhi. Just remember to carry cash and come with an empty stomach!